Title: Book Discussion Event “Keeping Indonesia Safe from The Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learnt from The National Economic Recovery Program”
Date & Time: December 1, 2022, 14:15-16:00
Venue: Seminar Room (No.213), 2nd Floor, Inamori Foundation Memorial Building, CSEAS, Kyoto University
Theme: Fiscal Role and Inclusive Growth: Indonesia Experience amid the Pandemic
Hosts: Masaaki Okamoto
Moderator: Tomohiro Machikita
1. Titik Anas (Special Adviser to the Minister of Finance, editor)
–Overview and Background of the Book.
2. Bondi Arifin (Analyst at Minister of Finance, 4th chapter author)
– Ensuring Indonesian Safety from Covid-19.
3. Anton Gunawan (PROSPERA, book contributor)
– Supporting Corporations and MSMEs during the Pandemic.
14:15-14:30 Presentation on CSEAS Online Corona Chronicles by Mario Lopez
14:30-15:30 Presentation on Selected Chapters
For downloading of the e-book “Keeping Indonesia Safe from The Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learnt from The National Economic Recovery Program,”