A list of frequently asked questions relating to CSEAS can be found here.
If you cannot find an answer, please send an inquiry using the form below.
We can only reply to inquiries about research and education conducted at CSEAS. Please note that we may not be able to reply depending on the content of your inquiry.
－Visiting CSEAS and Facilities Usage
- How can I find information on Industry-Academia-Government Collaborations?
- Please refer to Office of Society Academia Collaboration for Innovation and Kyoto University Research Administration Office.
If you looking to collaborate with us, please inquire using the form below.
- Where can I find information on opportunities at the Center?
- We post information on our website, Facebook and Twitter. Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries about future opportunities.
- I would like to know about CSEAS Fellowship.
- Please visit our CSEAS Fellowship webpage. For further information, please inquire using the form below. However, we cannot answer specific questions on details such as commencement dates and slot positions.
- I would like to contact a specific professor/researcher.
- You can contact professors directly by sending a message. Please see their individual webpage by clicking the name in the list of the People page to find their contact.
If an individual page does not provide contact information, please send us an inquiry using the form below.
*Please note that we may not be able to reply depending on the content of your inquiry.
Visiting CSEAS and Facilities Usage
- How can I use resources of the Center?
- Please see the website of our facilities including opening hours and guidelines.
Maps & Documents Room
- How can I request an interview?
- Please send us a request in advance for permission. Depending on content, please note that we may not be able to respond to some requests.
Requests for interviews with professors: See Question ‘I would like to contact a specific professor/researcher.’
Other requests: Please send the following information via the form below.
-Contact Person’s Name
-Preferred Date and Time of Interview
-Media Outlet Name (name of the program/magazine etc.)
-Broadcasting or Publication Date and Time
-Requested Materials (if any)
- How can I find what seminars are on offer?
- You can find a list of events by clicking the Events in the News Archive page.
- Can I use CSEAS videos distributed on YouTube as teaching materials?
- To deepen understanding and recognition of Southeast Asia, videos can only be utilized for non-commercial, educational or research purposes. For other requests, please inquire using the form below.
・Copyright of the videos belongs to the film makers.
・Please specify the Center/project name when you use the video.
・Any opinions expressed in videos are those of casts and do not necessarily reflect those of CSEAS.
・CSEAS and film makers disclaim all liability or responsibility arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the videos.
Please use the form below for any inquires . We will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.