- Research Departments・Position
- Japanese Visiting Scholars
Japanese Visiting Professor
- East Asian Economy, International Finance
- Research Interests / Keywords
- Regional Financial Arrangements (RFA) in East Asia (e.g. Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization), Economic Surveillance (e.g. AMRO (ASEAN+3 (China, Japan and Korea) Macroeconomic Research Office)), Capital Flow to Emerging Economies and Financial Stability
Research interests center on regional financial cooperation in East Asia, especially on Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization (CMIM) and economic surveillance by AMRO (ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office). Recent developments of GFSN (Global Financial Safety Nets), including regional financial arrangements in other areas (such as European Stability Mechanism) and implications of expanded bilateral swap arrangements, are also studied.